In order to achieve our commitment in translation, production and distribution, we need financial, spiritual, social as well as material support.
- United Bible Societies (UBS) – the world service program supports by giving scriptures for sale (at an affordable price) or for free.
- Contributions from churches – The board gives an annual budget for each member church.
- Individuals – annual (any amount per annum but should not be less than the price of the Bible), monthly (Bible –a –month club) – (any amount monthly but should not be less than the price of the Bible)
- Organisations and businesses – make a once-off contribution or when sponsoring a specific undertaking or project.
- Legacies, bequests and bequeaths – you can decide to allocate part of your estate towards Bible Society work in your will.
- Special Bible promotion days – churches are encouraged to set aside just one Sunday or Sabbath for promotion of Bible reading, and special giving for the Bible cause.
- Collection boxes, tins or envelopes – Sunday school kids, individuals, and churches may decide to use collection boxes to raise funds for the Bible cause.
- Volunteers – staff alone cannot successfully carry out the work of Bible Society, hence the indispensable necessity to use volunteers.
- Prayer partners – all the Society’s supporters are invited to set a day aside to pray for Bible Society projects. Or join the UBS staff worldwide on every Tuesday in united prayer. (James 5:15)
- Membership categories:
- Individuals – Adults M180.00, Youth M120.00, Children M60.00
- Married couples M300.00
- Churches – Denomination M3,600.00, Local congregation M1,200.00
- Bookshops and Schools M500.00
May the Lord bless you as you make right decisions.